Saturday, January 23, 2010

Painted

Our kitchen is painted! We spent the day painting the ceiling and all of the walls. The color is pretty dramatic, but I love it! Our cabinets are very light, so the color will hopefully contrast very nicely. We will see on Monday!

My brothers came over at about noon today to hang out for the afternoon and spend the night while my parents go out and spend the night at a hotel out of town. They were very entertained by the xbox and the super nintendo, in fact they did that most of the afternoon. They tried to ride their scooters for a while but it was way too cold. They didn't even lift a paint brush, but that was probably more helpful than if they actually tried to help. We had dinner at Dion's, which we have had quite a bit recently, but it was still good, and we needed a change of scenery after being cooped up in the house all day.

At the moment we are watching Looney Tunes that Jason has recorded on the DVR. I am getting tired, though, so I think it is time to go read.

Prayer request- Some friends of ours from Lubbock have spent the last few days in the hospital with their baby who is fighting RSV. She is still on oxygen and is feeling pretty puny. Please pray for quick recovery for her and that her parents would be able to get enough rest and know how to comfort their baby while they are in the strange environment. I don't think they are able to go to work or school while she is in the hospital, though he might still be going to class, I am not sure. Thank you and I know they appreciate the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment