Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Excited, Anxious, Nervous... Shall I go on?

These are all the emotions I am feeling about starting my job tomorrow. I went and took a tour of the school, saw my classroom, and met several teachers. I am not going to see kids tomorrow, which is comforting. And apparently I never have kids on Fridays, so I will have two half-days this week to get everything organized and ready, then I will start with kids on Monday. I am so thankful that I am starting with two half-days, and that I won't have kids right away. God is so good to me.

Kitchen update: Our cabinets are in and finished!! They have handles and knobs on them and everything! Tomorrow the counter guys are coming to make the template for the counters, and the electricians are also coming tomorrow to upgrade our power and put all the plugs and stuff in around the kitchen. I am excited, though, because I am actually doing laundry in my OWN laundry room! It is still loud because we don't have the doors on it, but it is super convenient now that it works again.

Gotta go finish laundry and eat some dinner. Work tomorrow!! So early...

No comments:

Post a Comment