Monday, January 25, 2010

New job

Yep, I got the job! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I start on Thursday, which will be weird because it will be a half day, but maybe that is a good thing so I am not thrown in right away. I am going to be the 4th, 5th, 6th grade bilingual teacher at a school called Desert View. I know one of the teachers there so it is going to be nice to go in there and have a resource right away. I am going to take a tour of the school on Wednesday, which will hopefully calm my nerves and whatnot. Anyway, that is the update.

The kitchen cabinets are going in as we speak and they look amazing! It is different than I pictured in my head, but in a good way. They look so rustic and beautiful, especially with the wall color. It is going to be just that much better when the countertops are put on next week. I am not going to post pictures until it is completely finished, though, so you will have to wait a little while longer to see what it looks like.

OK, I have to figure out a way to leave to go sign my contract over at the administration offices. Maybe someone can come hang out at the house with the cabinet guy while I run that errand. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment