Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update on the update

I actually remembered to write when I said I would! Today was really nice. Jason's second day of work was good, though his computer still doesn't work. He should be done with his training tomorrow, instead of two weeks from now like he originally thought. He is getting to know some of his co-workers, including his cubicle mate. After work we met in town for dinner, our first "date night" since we have moved home! It was nice and gave me a little taste for what our lives are going to be like now that he is working.

I also had my first sign language class today. I was exhausted after it was over! Half of the class was going over they syllabus and reviewing the ABCs, which I already knew. However, I feel like I am going to learn a lot, especially if I practice and work hard at it. Some of the assignments are weird, but I know there is a reason for them. I am very thankful I don't have to worry about my grade, that is a nice change.

Anyway, today was good and hopefully the class will be as good as I expect. My parents head home tomorrow and it will be nice to see them (it has been a couple of weeks). I might start working out with my sister, but I haven't decided for sure if I am going to or not (money is the only issue). OK, nothing else new. More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment