Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I felt like...

... a stay-at-home mom today, and it was so great! I went to work out then at 2:30 today I picked up Jordan from daycare and spent the rest of the afternoon with him. We just played and ate and laughed. I cleaned the kitchen at my parents' house while he was eating a snack, and we just hung out. It was a cool feeling that I have never had before. He is really good about not interrupting if you are on the phone or something, which I feel like most kids are not good at, and he is only two. I don't know, today was just a good day, even though when I got back to our house I couldn't make any of the things I wanted to for dinner because I would have had to have gone to the store to get some of the ingredients. Man, it is hard not being in our own house. Hopefully soon, though. OK, nothing else new for me today, just thought I would share that little tid-bit. More good days to come this summer, I am sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment