Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fast Pace (super random)

Ok, so I have been taking sign language for two days now and have learned 74 new words already, not including the ones the teacher just throws at us during class. It is so crazy! I can already say simple sentences and it is just day two! I am really enjoying the class, even though it is fast paced and I am exhausted after it is done. UNM VC is a very interesting place to take classes, not at all like TTU. I am not quite used to the mix of people there, and I am not used to the effort people put in (or don't put in) to learning new material. I am very curious about how this semester is going to turn out.

My parents made it safely home from visiting my grandparents and it was really nice to see them again after not seeing them for about a week and a half. Jordan was pretty cranky today, so that part wasn't as fun, but he has been good for me all the other times I have seen him this week, so it is ok. I am going to work out with my sister for sure on Tuesdays and Thursdays, meaning tomorrow I will just be running with Abby... hopefully she listens to me...

Ok, since I slept so poorly last night I am going to go to bed early tonight. I have been reading Harry Potter in Spanish (I am on the third book), so I may do that for a while to kill some time before I actually go to bed. Thankfully I don't have to get up for anything tomorrow, other than working out before it gets too hot at like noon, and I will definitely be up before then. Off to read. Until next time... (told you it was a random post)

No comments:

Post a Comment