Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nice and calm

What a good couple of days I have had! This week was so much fun in the classroom because I am finally getting to know the kids in my teacher's homeroom class. I will not be with them much next week, but at least I know some names now! Then yesterday I got a lot done on my honors research project which I have been dreading working on because I know how much work it is going to be (and I only have a month to finish it!). Today I worked on my essay exam that is due on Monday and I finished my math lesson plan, which I am pretty excited to teach. Should be interesting. Jason and I went to the store today, which I hate doing, but it was pretty quick and painless because there were no slow people there, haha. Oh, that was after a visit from the Mormon missionaries (the third set). So, all in all today was a good day.
So, I have decided I pretty much have the best parents in the world. I had to go to the emergency room in February for a stomach illness I got. Well we got the bill a couple of weeks ago and I asked my parents if they would mind helping us out paying the bill. They are basically paying all of it! What an incredible blessing! I only have to pay 20% of the original cost of the bill and we were going to have to do something pretty significant if we were going to be able to pay it. My parents are awesome, though, and show me amazing amounts of kindness and love every day. I am so blessed to have them. Not only that, but they unconditionally love and support my other siblings. They work every day to teach my brothers and every day to try to teach my sister as well. I hope they know how much they are appreciated.
Off to cook dinner and get the house organized. I get to see babies tomorrow and work with my best nursery friend! I love church days.

No comments:

Post a Comment