Friday, March 13, 2009

Amazing day

Today was such a good day! I got to spend the morning shopping with my mom and sister (who is due October 20th, officially) for teacher clothes. Then went to lunch with the whole family, then back to shopping and running errands with mom. In the evening we all went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse then went swimming for like 20 minutes, even though it was snowing outside! (Indoor pool) Then we got to hang out with the family for 2 more hours and now I am home, about ready to go to bed. It was a really good day, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I am really ready for spring break and to get to go skiing with friends in Taos. First I am going to get a manicure and a pedicure, I am helping in a wedding tomorrow (I am in charge of the guest book). I finally turned in my science unit, so that is nice to be done with. Sunday we are headed home and Monday we meet our friends in Taos! It is going to be so much fun.
Ok, gotta go to bed. Tomorrow should be a good day, except for having to do laundry.

1 comment:

  1. Aw - Sounds like a day of tremendous blessing.
    You are so blessed to have such an awesome family girl!!!
    Love,
    D.

    ReplyDelete