Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow day!!

I don't remember the last time I had a snow day, but we had one today!! It was so much fun to just get to stay home, by the fire, with movies on, working on quilts. It was so lovely. I managed to be a little productive in that I made dinner, did dishes, and even managed to tutor my brother, not to mention I got the entire top of the quilt done. All that is left is quilting and binding! I forgot how much I enjoyed quilting, so I'm glad I got to do that.

In baby news, nothing much new. I am steadily losing weight, surprisingly. I have lost 4 lbs (according to my scale) in 2 weeks. It is a good thing because I gained way too much over the Christmas break. I hope I can keep it up and, even though I'm not trying to lose weight, I want to keep the good habits up (less sugar, more exercise... go figure!). He is kicking up a storm ALL THE TIME and I really love feeing him moving around. He is especially active right after I workout, and when I wake up in the morning. I have started being able to feel him when I am standing, teaching, and walking, and those are all new as of this week. He is getting bigger!

I just found out a great friend of mine and her husband are expecting their first baby. I'm SO EXCITED for them!! Please pray she has a healthy pregnancy and that she has no bad symptoms. She and her husband are an incredibly Godly couple, and I know they will make amazing parents. I just wish we lived closer to each other so we could go through this experience together and have our babies be friends. Love you guys! We are praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment