Sunday, February 27, 2011

Promised picture



Here is the picture I promised to post at 27 weeks. I am currently 30 weeks, as of today, but we don't have any new pictures. I feel like I am not changing much, so maybe I'll take one next week and see some growth. So, our initial name choice is not what we are going to go with, we don't think. We have another one we are going to use for a while and see if we like it enough to make our final decision. Who would have thought that coming up with a name would be so hard? Anyway, it will still be 10 weeks or so before we announce what his name will be, but just so you know we are getting closer :-).

We are getting closer to getting all of our nursery furniture as well. We are going to go to Babies R Us tomorrow after my doctor's appointment to order it. We were both really impressed by the store, and even though it is a little more expensive than Target or anything like that, we are still going to register for some stuff from there. We like the play yards that they have there better, and possibly some of the other "big" stuff like a swing and other things. We will see.

Anywho, nothing else is new. Just counting down the days/weeks until he gets here! And I just realized there are only 3 weeks left until my first baby shower. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment