Friday, February 18, 2011

Quick update

I know it has been a while since I posted last, but such is life during testing time at school! I am feeling fair. I am no longer sleeping through the night (training for the future?), I have pretty severe sciatic nerve pain throughout the day, and I'm completely exhausted by the end of the day. I went to see my midwife earlier this week and she said everything looks good. I'm measuring a little farther along than where I am, but she said it is not uncommon and babies just grow at different rates. I only gained 3 lbs this month, which was a HUGE relief. I have been trying really hard to watch what I eat and exercise because the month before was horrendous. Hopefully I can keep it around that and not go crazy with my cravings! I have to go in every two weeks for the next two months, then every week after that until he makes his grand entrance.

I wanted to put a picture up of me at the beginning of the third trimester, but apparently I don't have them on my computer yet. Hopefully soon!

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment