Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nursery

The nursery is finally painted! I have been working on it off and on for the last few weeks and it is finally completely painted (except for the closet, but we are going to redo that anyway). So here is a picture to show the paint scheme. We don't have any furniture yet, so the room is empty. I'll take more pictures once we get everything we need for in there.



In other news, I have lost 4 lbs (according to my scale) or 2 lbs (according to the doctor's calculations from my last visit) in the last week and a half. This make me very excited because that means that the changes I have made are working! I have been walking a LOT more and eating less. I am not trying to lose weight, I am just trying not to gain anything between now and my next appointment, so my average will come back to normal. So far so good. I'm not expecting to be able to keep off everything because baby is growing pretty rapidly, but at least this is a good sign that I am doing the right things. We will see how it goes at my appointment in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment