Monday, February 7, 2011

Third Trimester

Apparently it rings true within me that the third trimester brings a lot of discomfort. I am more uncomfortable now than I have been for my previous 6 months. I haven't slept for the past two nights, I can't get comfortable, I'm exhausted, my sciatic nerve is killing me, and my back hurts much more. The good thing is I feel our little boy moving all the time, and apparently he likes the front of my belly rather than further back because we can feel him all the time even when he is laying still. It is kinda cool but kinda weird at the same time. He is such a little weirdo already! Gotta love him though.

Oh, and we think we have a name picked out... but that won't be known for sure until May when he makes his grand appearance.

Lord, please help me get some rest tonight!

I'll post a picture as soon as I have the energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment