Friday, January 21, 2011

Second Ultrasound

I got to see my baby again yesterday! I wasn't nearly as anxious for this one because I had one before, and we already knew he is a he, so I just got to enjoy it! Unfortunately he was not cooperating and his head was way down behind my hip bones, and his feet were up near my ribs. It was crazy seeing him kick on the screen and feeling it at the same time. Weird! She tried to get a 3D picture but he wasn't ever facing the "camera." He had his hands up around his face, too, which made it difficult. She said she got most of the measurements she needed and after I walked around for a while he still hadn't moved, so she estimated at the size of his head and sent us on our way. He is 1.8 lbs already and is going to have my dad's long toes and big feet. It makes me wonder how tall he is going to be. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from the appointment. I love seeing my baby's face :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment