Monday, January 17, 2011

Church baby

Apparently my little man really likes church. Some background...
On Saturday I was starting to get a little concerned because I had only felt him move once or twice all day. I tried waiting for him to move when I was laying down (almost always happens), after I ate something sugary, and nothing. I figured I would give it another day and then see what happened. Fast forward to Sunday morning. After singing the first couple of worship songs, we sat down to listen to the band play a new song. Well, I don't know if he was dancing or what, but he was moving so much that both Jason and my dad were able to feel him. It was so much of a relief and I'm glad he woke up or got some energy or whatever happened to make him move around. And last night Jason could see him moving on my tummy. That is the weirdest thing! And he isn't all that big yet! (about the size of an eggplant, 1.7 lbs and 9 in long)

We have another ultrasound and doctor's appointment this week, so I'm looking forward to getting to see him again. Hopefully he cooperates this time and lets us get a picture of his face. Last time he kept his hand in front of his face the whole time, like he knew we were taking pictures and he was feeling shy. He wasn't all that shy about his parts, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment