Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Two weeks down

Today was day 10 of school and I'm grateful to say I am finally finding a groove. I am planning enough but not too much (usually), and the kids are relatively happy. I don't have the slightest idea about what I am going to do when I have to start pulling small groups a couple of times during the day, but I guess I will have to figure that out! It will be interesting, especially at first. I don't have a choice, though, and the kids are worth me figuring it out.

There is such an interesting dynamic at my school. There are so many people with so much experience, and then there is me. There is another teacher who has been there since October of last year, so she is relatively new, but she has almost a whole year under her belt. It is really nice having another young teacher to commiserate with. There is another young-ish teacher who has helped me out a lot, although I think she has taught for several years. I'm just so glad that everyone is so helpful!

I know that wasn't much of an update, but I haven't blogged for a while so that is what you get. Hopefully something more interesting will happen in the next few days so I can blog about that. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment