Thursday, September 23, 2010

Give me PICKLES!!

You heard me, pickles. Dill. Right now. Please?? So far that is my only crazy pregnancy craving. And there is nothing I can do about those when I am at school, it is pretty frustrating. I would love to be able to just keep a jar of pickles in my desk, but I'm pretty sure my students would think that was really weird ;-). Other than that I am feeling pretty good. I have my morning sickness in the evenings, which is a mixed blessing (I would like to feel good when I get home, but at least I'm not sick when I'm trying to teach). It is pretty mild and I haven't vomited... yet. I still have some difficulty with breakfast, but i think I've found something I can eat even when I'm feeling puny. I drink a glass of milk right when I get out of the shower, then I can eat waffles with fruity syrup (not regular syrup, yuck) later in the morning right before I leave. So far it is working OK. At least I am not starving to death. Lunch seems to be the only meal I don't have problems with, which is a good thing because its either eat what I brought or don't eat at all. Not many choices! Maybe I should take a jar of pickles and put them in the lounge, then if I can't eat lunch at least I'll have a pickle!

1 comment: