Thursday, August 27, 2009

Newest developments

Ok, so now I am supposed to be in a 5th grade bilingual class. I started in kindergarten as of Friday, then Tuesday it was 3rd grade, and as of yesterday I am in 5th grade. I am freaking out!! I am not scared of 5th grade, I am scared of 5th grade in Spanish. I am supposed to meet my teacher today at 4pm, so hopefully she got the memo that she is having a student teacher this year and she can make it to the meeting today. Well, I will just go to the meeting and see what happens! On a positive note, I have decided to sport some pink nail polish for the next few days and see if I like it. My nails are really long right now and I don't want them to break, so I am trying something new, haha. Like you care, but whatever.

I am so excited about getting to go home this weekend! I have been here for a week and been to like 11 hours of meetings, total, and 8 of those hours were on the same day. It is really frustrating that I have so little to do while I am here, but at least I have some good friends that are helping me through it. I have been eating out a ridiculous amount these last few days and I am sure I have gained some weight because of it. And not only that, but I have not been working out like I should have been. I run every couple of days and do weights, but I am not doing as much as I used to and I know it is not going to get any better when I start student teaching. Hopefully I can motivate myself to stay active, but I am afraid I will not have any energy left when I get done with school every day. I guess I will just have to try my best and that will have to work.

Again, I am so excited about going home this weekend I can hardly stand it. Hopefully we can work on the bathroom and spend some quality time together before I have to get back to Lubbock again. Gotta run! Another movie to watch, by myself, and maybe I will work up the energy to do some homework. Or maybe not. whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment