Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quick update

Tonight is going to be stinky. It will be the first night away from Jason since last summer when we decided we wouldn't be apart for extended periods of time... wrong. I am exhausted, and I am glad for it, because otherwise I don't think I would sleep very well. I drove to Lubbock today by myself, 6 hours with stopping to eat lunch, for a meeting that was scheduled for 5:30-6:30 this evening. Well I got to the meeting and it was a whole 5 minutes, basically just meeting the teacher and checking our names off of a list. That is pretty irritating. I am all settled into my house for the next two months. The Latimers are fantastic people and I am so blessed that I am able to stay with them, rent free, for two whole months. It is going to be really rough without Jason, but if anyone can make me feel a little better and a little less homesick it is Gale, and that is why I am so thankful for her.

Nothing is planned for tomorrow. My Gran is coming into town for the next week and we are going to hang out over the weekend, which is exciting. I have a huge long orientation between me and the weekend, though, and I have to get through that before I can have any fun. Student teaching here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment