Thursday, August 20, 2009

Not sure

Well, so far I have had much more time to blog since Jason isn't around. It is kinda nice to not have distractions, but it is also not nice that I am not with him. One thing that has kinda prepared us for this two months is that he has been working for a while now and I got used to him not being at the house or around me during the day. So really, during the day I don't miss him nearly as much as I do around dinner time (like right now). It is very strange knowing that I will not see him for more than a week, and I am not entirely sure how to handle it.

Thankfully I was pretty busy today which made the day go by quickly. I helped a friend finish getting her classroom ready for the kiddos, which was fun. Then I got my school books from the book store and came back to the house to finish getting my room organized. The closet looks really bare because I don't have very many clothes (especially since I didn't bring any of my winter clothes, that really dwindles it down). I have a TV in my room but no cable hook up and no antena, so it is just sitting on the table right now. All my school stuff is organized on a little shelf and I am trying not to get overwhelmed by the amount of work I am going to have this semester.

Things are going well, though, overall. I am not depressed or anything like that with being away from Jason. I miss my sister and her baby like crazy, but I have to get used to not seeing them every day anyway because I am going to have a job in a few months (hopefully) and the baby will be at daycare when my sister goes back to school. I miss my family as well, but they are out of town right now anyway so I know I wouldn't get to see them if I was at home anyway. This is just an interesting time in my life and I am not entirely sure how to handle it. Hopefully these next two months go by quickly (but not so quickly that I don't get to spend any time with my friends) and I can be home for good and move to the next phase of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment