Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Student teaching info!

I finally learned information about student teaching next semester!! I am so excited because it is finally becoming real that I am going to be a teacher in less than a year. I have a ton to do before then, like get a few teachers to fill out checklists for me that say I am "fit to teach." I also have to make it through the rest of this semester, move home, and get my placements both here and in Albuquerque. Oh yeah, I officially get to student teach half here and half in Albuquerque, woohoo! I will take that stupid class that they threw at me half here and then half online, which I guess I can handle. The teacher didn't have to do that for me, so I am really appreciative of her allowing me to do that. Yay for things starting to fall into place! Now Jason just has to get a job and then we will be made in the shade with Kool-ade!
My sister has her first doctor's appointment tomorrow about the baby. I am still upset about the whole situation but I feel more at peace about it than I originally did. I am trying to stay open minded about how God wants me to talk to her and how to react to her when she talks to me or asks me questions. I don't exactly know what to pray for regarding that situation other than for her to accept Christ ASAP. If you have any advice I would love to know. I will post the info I get after she gets back from the doctor, so you can pray more specifically if you are interested.
OK, off to bed. I can't wait to get to see my family on Friday! Too bad my grandparents don't want to see us bad enough to wait in Albuquerque one more day... don't even get me started. Adios y Dios te bendiga.

No comments:

Post a Comment