Saturday, February 21, 2009

Closing in

Last night was so much fun! Some friends came over to the house: I helped her address all her wedding invitations and the boys played with the dogs and played video games. After that we went to eat at Dion's, yummy. I am so going to miss these friends that it pains me to think about moving away from each other in May. At least we get to hang out with them over spring break while we are skiing in Taos. They are just awesome.
Well, only two weeks of class left before I go into the classroom for the rest of the semester. I have so much to do until then it is ridiculous, not to mention I am going home next weekend so I have to get most of everything done before then. I have projects and lesson plans, and most of it has to get done this week, yikes! I will try to finish a quilt today, after working out and finishing laundry. I have had this quilt for a few months now and am so close to being done that I just want to finish it. Tomorrow will be homework all day after church...
I am so ready to go home! I haven't seen mom and dad since Thanksgiving! And I haven't seen my brothers since this summer. Seeing my sister might be awkward and uncomfortable, but hopefully it won't be. I am so sad about her situation and I know she doesn't exactly feel the same way, but I just want to be there for her and help her make appropriate decisions now that she is in this situation. She probably won't listen to me because she will automatically assume I am telling her what to do, but that is completely untrue. Hopefully we can figure out a way to communicate that is effective for the both of us.
Ok, on to be productive today. Yay for going home on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment