Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Life is coming

Oh my goodness, in less than a year I will be a teacher. I can't even believe it. Before then a lot of things have to happen:
I have to get through the rest of this semester which is rapidly closing in on me.
Jason has to find a job
We have to find a house in NM
We have to move to NM
We have to get our house and life in order
I have to do student teaching, half here and half in NM
I am going on a couple of vacations and hopefully a mission trip

AAH!! I have to tell myself every day to just take a deep breath and I will get through. Jason has no job prospects at the moment, which is unfortunate, but I guess seeing how the economy is it isn't all that surprising. Hopefully by March, but it could be longer than that. We don't know how we are going to afford a house unless we get some help from our parents (which could happen) because nobody will give us a loan right now. Thankfully we will not have any debt when we graduate, which is a huge blessing, but there are still a lot of things to take care of once we graduate. One day at a time...

Today is my cousin's surgery for her biopsy. If you could pray that it would go well that would be fantastic.

I can't wait to go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment