Wednesday, February 25, 2009

September or October

Well, my sister went to the doctor's today for the first appointment after she found out she was pregnant. They say she is either 8 or 12 weeks pregnant, probably 8, or so the doctor says. This means she is probably due October 9. She has an ultrasound on March 12th to find out for sure. Her and her boyfriend are not doing so well but they are trying really hard to make it work right now. I hope she doesn't force it because a divorce in the future is much worse than not getting married in the first place. She has a lot to work through and I do not envy her (other than getting to have a baby, of course). She needs a lot of prayer. Anyway, no matter what I will have a new niece or nephew by October of this year. At least this time I will be around much more because I get to move back to Albuquerque FOR GOOD in the middle of October (the weekend of the 17th to be exact). Then I will only have to come back to Lubbock if I want to!! I am so ready to be done with school! Speaking of, gotta go be productive. Prayers are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment