Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Home again, home again

Finally, we made it home! It has only been a day and we are already settled in, with all our clothes and stuff put away. We don't exactly have room for most of our stuff, other than in the garage, so there is not a lot of unpacking involved in this transition. We are already starting to look for a house, which is really fun. I guess we should get pre-approved for a loan first, but whatever... lol. We are hoping to be able to move out of my in-laws' house within 2 or 3 months, so we have to get this process going.

Tomorrow I get to go visit my makeup lady, who I love, and then am going to lunch with my mother-in-law, and then go get a new phone (finally). Then Thursday we are going to talk to our money people then will go to dinner to help support my cousin who just finished chemo and is about to start radiation. They are doing a fundraiser at Applebee's so we will for sure go eat dinner there to support them. Friday I am going to lunch with a friend, woohoo! Hopefully I will have time to quilt, tan, and workout these next few days.

Speaking of working out, I went with Lauren and Jordan to swimming "lessons" tonight. It was so cute! He puts his face under the water on his own, loves being splashed and splashing, and jumps into the water. It is so adorable and I loved getting to experience that with him. I really hope to get to bond with him quite a bit during the next couple of weeks, especially before the second baby comes. Speaking of... I am not sure my sister is excited about this baby (which is appropriate) because of a couple of things she has said to me. I am nervous for her because she has no idea how much work this is going to be or how this is going to change her life, even more than Jordan did. I just have to keep praying for her and about that. I just hope this second baby doesn't suffer, or Jordan either, because of these decisions she has made...

No comments:

Post a Comment