Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crazy week

Man, I am exhausted! We have done so much this week and it is only half over. Sunday we had friends over to play games and hang out, Monday we cooked spaghetti for a couple who are expecting a baby in July, Tuesday we had our LIFE group leaders and thier family over for chicken fingers and mac and cheese, then tonight we went to eat with a third couple. Then, after dinner tonight, we went to take a tv and a printer over to the house I am going to live in next semester, and that took about an hour. All this week I have been frantically working on a quilt to finish it before Sunday so I don't have to take it home then send it back here when I am done with it. So, it is only Wednesday and I am already exhausted. I have a ton more to do with that quilt and I am not 100% sure I will get it done... I will try!

The rest of the week is not going to be any more calm. Tomorrow at 10am some people are coming to the house to look at it. I will have to work frantically on the quilt. Friday is the rehersal and rehersal dinner for the wedding we are going to be in. Saturday is the wedding so we will be busy with that all day long. Both of our parents are coming out on Saturday evening then staying until Monday when we actually move home. Sunday we are going to church and then lunch with all of our church friends that are still here, including my parents, brothers, sister, and nephew. I have to give the quilt to someone on Sunday evening, so it has to be done by then. We have to finish packing up our entire house... yikes! Then we actually move home on Monday. This is absolutely just chaos! I am not very good at handling things like that, but God never gives you anything you can't handle when you trust in Him, and I know He will do the same right now, it is just hard to take in everything at the moment. All I can do is pray and trust that He has everything under control! Story of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment