Saturday, May 16, 2009

Exhaustion

Wow, talk about a tiring day, and it wasn't even my big day! I only got three hours of sleep last night and I am really feeling it now. After the wedding (yay for the happy couple!!) we came home to find my amazingly wonderful in-laws here already working on the house even though we were not here. Shortly after that I went and picked up my parents and brothers to go to dinner at Buns Over Texas... mmm. We came back to our house after dinner and the boys wouldn't leave the cat alone and he ended up jumping on top of our kitchen cabinets. The poor kitty was so scared :-( Anyway, they all just left, after we all talked about housing options for us, and now I am going to bed. That's right, bed at 9:20, and it is going to be great. Church and lunch out with friends tomorrow! Then comes moving, yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment