Saturday, February 11, 2012

More jewelry and getting excited

This jewelry endeavour is working out so perfectly! I am making about half of my teaching salary just working a few nights a week! I am really starting to see the potential for this business and the possibility of me staying home with Levi part time next year is becoming more and more a reality. Not only that, by my sponsor has told me that she has only seen two other people in her 10 years that she has sponsored that have had the drive and natural talent that I do for this. That was very kind of her to say and totally surprising because I don't feel like I am doing anything special. I'm just doing what I always do when I want to be successful at something, so it seems very natural for me. I'm excited about what she said because I know how much money she makes and it is plenty for her to stay home with her kids, and that is my ultimate goal! Hopefully it can happen sooner rather than later.

Levi update:
He has 4 teeth- two on top and two on bottom
He is scooting around on his belly finally. He's not actually crawling, but he keeps getting up on his knees like he wants to but he just isn't sure how.
He is having surgery on Friday to fix his circumcision. We are not super nervous about it at the moment, but of course we are a little concerned because he will have to go completely under before they can do it and that always is a tiny bit of concern. We are just praying about it and asking God to take care of him and give us peace about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment