Friday, January 27, 2012

Future Plans

So, my friend and coworker just signed up to do Premier with me. She is coming with me to my show tomorrow. If it works out and she is as successful as I have been so far, then we are going to get to job-share next year! It is so exciting to think that I could be spending time at home with Levi more, and still be bringing in the same amount of money, or more, as when I work full time. Such a crazy thought! We are both so hopeful that it works out, but we are trying not to get too excited in case something weird happens to make it not possible, but I am praying like crazy that it will work out!

I had another show tonight where I made about $100, but that isn't bad for hanging out with some friends (and the ladies that take care of Levi three days a week) at my house even! I didn't think I would like it being at my house as much, but it is actually easier and it makes me clean up, lol. Plus I got to spend more time with Jason and Levi because I didn't have the travel time. Tomorrow should be the complete opposite because I am going to a party about 45-60 minutes away from my house and it is two parties combined into one, so that should be exciting! Hopefully it is fun!

Ok, gotta go to bed. I'm running on empty... Have a blessed weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment