Thursday, October 6, 2011

Over the hump

Yes my friends, Levi has finally gone back to his normal (or better) sleeping pattern! Praise Jesus! Monday night he went to bed at 8pm, woke up at 1am but fell right back to sleep after about 5 minutes, got up at 3am to eat, then back down until we got him up. Tuesday he went down at 8pm, woke up at 3:30am to eat, then back down until we got him up. Last night he went to bed at 8pm, woke up at 1am and 2am, both for only 5 minutes, then up at 3am to eat, and back down until we got him up. Jason hasn't had to get up at night for 3 nights in a row! I have had to so Levi can eat, but let me tell you, after a month of waking up every 2 hours overnight, having a 7 hour stretch feels magnificent! We are hoping this is going to be his new norm and we can eventually move that feed back a little bit, but we aren't going to mess with anything right now. Yay! My little boy is growing up...

Speaking of growing up: Jason finally got to see Levi roll over yesterday. He did it twice about a month ago but hasn't done it since. Jason was gone on a business trip so he missed it. Well yesterday afternoon we were playing on the floor and he did it over and over again. I stopped putting him on his tummy for a while because I didn't want him to get bored, but as soon as Jason got home I flipped him over and he promptly rolled right onto his back. Jason was so excited! (I filmed the event earlier in case Levi decided he didn't want to perform for daddy, lol). It is so cool watching his developmental leaps! I have a feeling my little boy isn't going to be so little for much longer.

This weekend we are going to the Balloon Fiesta and the zoo. Should be fun! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment