Saturday, October 22, 2011

Alone again

Jason and his dad headed up to Jemez to do another scouting trip for his upcoming hunt which means it is just Levi and I, and Abby, tonight! Hopefully he does just as well as he did last night because I can totally do that again :-) He slept from 7:30-3:00, back down until 7:00, then back down until 9:30am. It was amazing! I don't know what he did yesterday to make him so exhausted, but it was great for the night!

My little boy is over leaning on us and just wants to sit up by himself now. I guess he realized he can do it by himself and he doesn't want our help. He is going to be moving around before we know it and I'm not entirely sure I am ready for that. I think I am, but I'm already missing my little baby (even though getting more sleep is so nice).

Pray for us tonight! I've done it before and it isn't usually a big deal, but I have to make sure I eat dinner and pump and all those things that can go by the wayside when I am tired. And pray that Jason and his dad have a good, safe trip up to Jemez and that they hurry home :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment