Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Great-grandparents

This week Levi got to meet and spend time with his Gran and Grandad (my dad's parents). He has now met 6 of his great-grandparents. I was fortunate enough to have known 3 of my great-grandparents, but my Memaw (the last one) just passed away a couple of months ago. We were so wanting to take Levi out to Texas to visit her, because we knew the time was coming, but it just didn't work out. I am so blessed to have known this wonderful woman for 24 years, and she will truly be missed. But I'm so grateful that Levi is getting to know so many of his great-grandparents! I know so many people don't even get to know their grandparents, much less one more generation. I've just been thinking about this a little bit recently so I wanted to get it out. My little boy is so blessed with how much family he is going to get to know and love! Not to mention how much they are already loving on him...

No comments:

Post a Comment