Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blah

So, Jason is out of town for his hunt. Friday night Levi and I went to the school's Halloween carnival with a friend and her little girl. It was really fun and super nice to get to see everyone that was there and show off the babies! Friday night Levi only woke up twice, so that was ok. Then we had some company come down to play with Levi. I then was able to go to a mommy-baby Halloween party. It was a ton of fun! Levi was dressed up as a puppy and he did so well.


Saturday evening we ate dinner with Debbie, Christine, and Matt. Thankfully! I wouldn't have known what to eat had Deb not offered to feed me. Then, Levi and I came home and I bathed him and put him right down to bed. He slept until 11:30pm then got up 5 TIMES between then and 6:30am. Ugh. I'm so tired! I'm also incredibly frustrated because he used to be such a good sleeper and now he is reverting back to what he was doing a couple of weeks ago. It is so hard when Jason isn't here to help because I always just end up feeding Levi since he won't calm down for me otherwise. I am hoping Jason will be home tonight but it doesn't seem like it. I haven't heard from him yet, but I'm hoping soon. He will for sure be home tomorrow, but that means I have to take Levi to daycare tomorrow morning, which will be a first for me when I'm working. It is not going to be easy, but I have to do it! I will probably be late to work tomorrow (not late, but later than I normally get there, which will still be early, hopefully). I'm not sure what I am going to do if tonight is like last night, though, because I can't really handle many more nights like that.

Also, I have to figure out how I am going to get my lesson plans and sub plans done. I don't even know what language to do my lessons for because my sub is not bilingual but I no longer have my English teacher's materials since they were taken to another teacher at my school. I'm just at a loss as to what to do. I guess I will have to figure it out!

Thanks for your prayers. I don't know how single parents do it. I'm exhausted and I've just had him by myself for two days and nights. One more to go. I can do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment