Thursday, October 7, 2010

school and happenings

I am, in fact, sitting at school right now, trying to figure out something to make my stomach feel better. It has been an interesting week or so because I haven't really felt sick at all, but last night was horrible, though still no throwing up. This morning is no better and now I have intestinal pains (gas bubble?) that I'm trying to remedy before my students come in 45 minutes. Thankfully today is the last day of this week because we have "fall break" tomorrow. One day off, but that means I get to sleep in, so I will take it. Tomorrow is busy because I am going to have a massage, take Abby to the vet for some shots, visit my husband's cousin who has a book for me, and we are going to the Special Shapes Glow-deo at the Balloon Fiesta. Hopefully I am feeling better tomorrow!

In other news, the architect and school inspectors are coming to check out my newly renovated classroom today! That means I get to start moving in this afternoon! A lot of good that does me since I can start class in there until the 18th, but at least I can start putting up some posters and things so I won't have to do that in a week or so. The movers for the furniture aren't coming until the 15th, so I can't move any furniture until then. Hopefully I will have a lot of help next weekend from family and students' parents so I can knock it out in one day rather than having to come on Saturday and Sunday next weekend. Unfortunately, we are going on a field trip on Friday afternoon, so I won't be able to do anything then. I'm sure it will work out and I'm super excited to finally get to be in the building with everyone else!

I'll keep everyone updated if anything interesting happens with the baby, but hopefully it will be pretty uneventful and then I will get to hear the baby's heart beat at my next appointment which is on October 27. So far!! But I can do it. Thankfully my job keeps me so busy that time usually flies by. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment