Thursday, April 23, 2009

15 pages and 2 days

It is finally getting down to the end. All I have standing between me and summer is a 15 page paper to make my Spanish class count for honors credit and 2 days of school. After Tuesday I am free! No matter what happens with my paper (which I started and now have to re-do) or what grades I get on all the things I just turned in today (which was EVERYTHING, by the way, from the last 5 weeks) I will be done with school and all I will have standing between me and graduation is one semester of student teaching!

I am super excited to move home, especially since Jason might have a job lined up... we are still praying about that! But if he has a job then we can start looking for a house, which is even more exciting than just moving home! I am glad I get to take a sign language class this summer, and I hope I learn a lot, mostly so Jason and I can talk secretly when other people are around, haha. I just signed up for my certification tests that I have to take this summer, and that makes it feel a little more real that I am going to be a teacher soon.

I just wanted to write about the cool things that are happening in my life, and how excited I am for the things in the near future. Hopefully this means our lives are moving forward and we won't be stuck in this life of limbo that school is. Yay for being adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment