Monday, July 15, 2013

Premier Designs Rally

Ok, this post is, admittedly, a little different than most of the ones I have done recently. There are some applicable things, though... I am currently at the Premier Designs national rally in Ft. Worth, TX. Since this is now my full time job, at least for a year, I made it a priority to be here, even though I knew traveling this late in pregnancy would not be easy and I don't like being away from Jason and Levi. Little did I know I would be getting so much more than tips about selling jewelry while I was here. Jason and I came last year, so I knew a little of what to expect, but I also knew there would be new things. First of all, I met several people who are praying for me and Alexis. One of these people is with premier specifically for the purpose of praying for jewelers who ask for it. Mike is from Albuquerque and is part of the Premier prayer ministry at the home office. What an amazing company to value prayer so much that they have a dedicated team specifically to pray for their employees and jewelers! Anyway, I planned on meeting Mike but didn't exactly know how to do that. The Lord knew, however, because we just happened to run into Mike in our first 30 minutes here! What a blessing to meet him and to give him the last bit of information in person. I'm back in NM now!! We made it back safe and sound from Dallas and it feels so good to be home. It was very refreshing to be with all of those lovely ladies but it's very nice here. Not to mention it was pretty hard on my body to be sitting so much for the past few days. I have a mover and a shaker on my hands and she didn't enjoy sitting still very much! I'm very glad that she enjoys being so active, but it gets exhausting after a while. Next appointment is tomorrow and I'm sure she'll pass her test with flying colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment