Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Catching up

So much for me getting better at posting, huh? Things have been crazy at work since it is time for report cards and parent/teacher conferences. Also, my Premier business is starting to pick up again, which doesn't leave much time for other things. We have managed to have some family time the last few weekends, but that might be a circumstance that is hard to come by in the next few weeks because of my crazy hectic schedule. Let's just say that I'm really looking forward to spring break! But let's be fair, what teacher isn't? Levi has been sick recently, too, on top of everything else. He had croup last weekend and then got a cold, which he is finally getting over. His sleep patterns seem to be back to normal, which is nice, too. Other than that we have just been plugging along! I have taken a more active role in leadership with Premier in our area, which has been fun but tiring. I have qualified for the leadership trip that will take place this summer at Disney World, but we haven't decided if we are going to go or not. Levi is still so young that he probably won't remember anything or really enjoy it, for that matter. But on the other hand why would we turn down a ridiculously discounted vacation to Disney World no matter how old Levi is? Like I said, we haven't decided yet. Jason is training to become a member of the volunteer fire department in the little town we live in. My dad is already trained and my brother is becoming trained in the same class Jason is in. Small towns are fun! I'm not exactly looking forward to the calls that will start coming in the middle of the night, but I suppose I will have to get used to it! I know he is anxious to actually get started, so I'm excited for him. Ok, I just got home from training and I'm exhausted, so time to go to bed. I wish you a wonderful night and a blessed day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment