Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sick Sick Sick

We have a sick sick baby... again. He woke up on Thursday night barely able to breathe and it kinda freaked me out. He had a terrible seal cough and was really laboring to get his breath. We quickly steamed up the bathroom and took him in there for a few minutes, then took him outside into the cold air. It didn't work right away but it worked in about 20 minutes. I never want to hear him breathing like that again... Jason ended up sleeping on the couch with the monitor on while I stayed in our room because I needed to get some sleep. It was a long night even with that arrangement. Thankfully we have the best family in the world and my sister took him the first part of Friday and my parents watched him in the afternoon. He sleeps so terribly at daycare that I thought it would be best for him to be with family instead.

Since then we have had one rough night after the other. Last night made three in a row of frequent wake ups, up for hours at a time because of coughing, and steamy bathroom/go quickly outside into the frigid air. Jason even tried to take the baby for a while this morning so I could sleep in, but it didn't work :-( Prayers would be appreciated for my little boy so that he starts feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment