Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas!

Oh my goodness, my little boy is SO SPOILED! Jason and I set a limit for ourselves when it came to buying presents for him, but apparently we were the only ones. Grammie (Deborah) made him several interactive/learning quilt-toy-things. They are so cute. And goodness is that lady creative! And talented. Hopefully I can get my act together and upload some pictures of the things she made him because they are too cute not to show off. Nana (Martha) got him several decorations for his nursery. I am a huge slacker and still have nothing up on the walls, but thanks to Nana I will have the room finished before the end of this week. *fingers crossed* He got a ton of clothes and other toys, too. It was so fun watching him get spoiled by all of our family on Christmas day. He is one loved little boy!

He had a great night last night. I think he is getting sick, so it was possibly the calm before the storm in that respect. We have decided to let him use the paci instead of feeding him when he wakes up at night. We have agonized over this decision, but we figure if we can convince his body that he isn't actually hungry when he wakes in the middle of the night, then we can take the paci away in a few weeks and he will be good to go. Last night he went to bed at 8 (no paci), woke up at 3, cried for 10 minutes (our minimum before we go into his room), I gave him the pacifier, and we woke up for the day at 7:15. It was amazing! (Other than myself having a ridiculous time falling asleep last night for some unknown reason, but whatever.) I'm praying for another night like that tonight!

My Premier business is going strong! I sponsored my first new jeweler today! It is so exciting to share this opportunity with people and to see how excited they get about it, which is exactly how I felt. It is fun doing this with friends, too. Hopefully more people will seize the opportunity to make great money while having fun, and we can enjoy doing it together.

Hopefully I will have a chance to write again before the new year, but if not: God bless and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment