Friday, July 8, 2011

Yet again

So I know it has been a while, again, but I have an excuse this time. I have been at training for the last 4 days for work. Does that count? lol

Actually, there isn't a whole lot of new stuff to report, only that Levi is growing like a weed! He is 13+ lbs, 24 in long, and as cute as a button. He has been smiling like crazy and sleeping in his own room. He has also started taking bottles regularly while I am gone during the day. He is spending a lot of time with his Grammie and Grandpa Ken, and overall is doing fantastic! We are still lacking in a routine, but hopefully he is getting closer to falling into one. As soon as I upload some more pictures I will post them. Keep praying for us that we find a routine soon, and that he starts sleeping more at night. Thanks so much and I promise I will do my best to post pictures this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment