Saturday, April 10, 2010

ZUMBA!!!

Yes, that's right, I am now part of the Zumba nation. I took my first class today from some Zumba guru from Las Cruces. It was outside, there were about 50 people there, and it lasted for an hour and a half, or slightly more. It was so fun! A lot of the moves are Latin dance movies, for those of you who are unaware. Many of them are a little risque, but you get an amazing workout. I have been home for an hour and a half and I am already starting to feel sore. I want to start going to other classes throughout the week, although I am not entirely sure when I will have time, or energy, to go. Luckily, it doesn't feel like working out, really. And, I heard a rumor, that if you do every move with high intensity, you can burn 800 calories in an hour. Average is about 500 calories per hour. Not bad if you ask me!

Jason, his dad, his friend, and another guy all went fishing up near Jason's parents' cabin today. Jason's mom went, too, but I don't think she is going to be doing any fishing. I think there is still a bunch of snow up there, so I'm glad I didn't go. I'd rather hang out here, where it is 80 degrees, and dance the day away :-)

Not sure if we are going to church tonight or not, but I need to go get ready just in case we are. Hopefully I can find some time this weekend to start working on a quilt for some friends of mine who hired me in December... They told me not to rush, so I'm not, lol. I need to get working on it or they are going to think it is never gonna get done. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment