Thursday, December 10, 2009

done, DoNe, DONE

I am done with college!! I just finished my online class which means I am completely finished and all that is left to do is graduate! It is so surreal and I can't believe that I will never have to take an undergraduate class again.

I am excited to walk at graduation, although it is going to be kinda stressful having all my family there. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they will be there to support me and I didn't ask any of them to come, they just are, but having 11 of us there probably won't give Jason and I much time to see friends. I am going to try my hardest to see everyone, but I am not sure how successful I will be. There is one couple I will see for sure, but the rest may just have to meet us for dinner or something. Who knows.

To add to all the excitement I got a call from my supervisor yesterday. She has been trying to get in touch with a principal friend of hers that has a bilingual school. We are going to go visit on Monday. I will get to meet the principal, get a tour of the school, and see if that is somewhere I would like to work. The exciting part is that the principal thinks there is going to be an opening in January! Her exact words were "might be" but I don't think she would have mentioned it if there wasn't a big possibility of that happening. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I am having a hard time with that. I will write about my visit as soon as I get back! (If I remember, of course)

We did another step in our kitchen. Last weekend we removed the floor. It was tile and was put on very poorly, which was a huge benefit for us. There was one part that was a pain in the rear, but we got it all up and are now walking on cement floors (BURR!). We are going to put in wood floors eventually. We have to take out the cabinets and prep the floor a little bit more before we can put the new floors down, but hopefully it will happen within the next couple of weeks. I'll try to put pictures up when we make a little more progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment