Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Who knew

So, I keep thinking I will have more time to blog since I am not supposed to be doing stuff this summer. Apparently that is not the case. I think it has been over a week since I have blogged. And while there is not a whole lot new in my life, it still feels good get all my thoughts out.

Over the 4th of July we went to the mountains to Jason's family's cabin. We were there for just two nights, but it was nice to be out of the crowds for the holiday. It was the most relaxing time we have had in a long time. Seriously, all I did on Friday was read my book (in Spanish) and take a short nap. It was so nice.

I feel like I have been really productive recently. I just got a new swimsuit (new style than usual, from Victoria's Secret- probably my least favorite store ever but they have a HUGE selection of swim suits, so I went there) and I needed to sew it so the strings didn't move around all weird when I am swimming. So I did that today. I went and had a meeting with the principal of the school I want to student teach at while I am here, and he said I will probably be in a 5th grade class (which will be fine, even though I like the little kids more). I had to do some stuff with health insurance and all that since Jason has a real job now. I had to finish filling out some paperwork for student teaching at the administration office. I pick Jordan up from daycare just about every day. I still find a little time to study for school. I have started reading my Bible daily again (something I have not done in a while because I got lazy... and I am so glad I am doing it again). Anywho, it feels productive.

This weekend we are going to the lake with my family and Jason's family. There are going to be a ton of us there and it is a good thing we are all bringing our boats/jet skis/etc. because there are going to be a bunch of us on Sunday (19 to be exact). Jason is taking off on Friday so we can leave early and have another half of a day on the water than we normally would when going to the lake. Hopefully the water is warmer than the other lake we went to because it was WAY too cold to swim a couple of weekends ago. And I get to try out my new swimsuit, too.

Ok, I think that is all that I have to update. I thought there was a lot more that I could write about, but apparently not. If I think of it I will write more. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment