Friday, March 22, 2013

Big Brother

Yep, that's right, Levi is going to be a big brother! He should have a little sibling in the middle of September, or so. At first I was a little frustrated about the timing, but then I realized it was the perfect excuse to take a year off from teaching to focus on my family and my Premier Designs business. I knew when I started Premier that I wanted to eventually try it out as my only income, and I am confident that I will be able to replace my teaching income with it once I do a few more home shows per month! Also, I can take a little time off with that and not have to worry about clearing it with anyone or having a schedule for coming back to work, I just decide when I want to start having shows again and work from home in the meantime. We are really looking forward to our newest little addition and can't wait to find out if Levi will have a little brother or a little sister. I'm thinking sister at this point because I have been so much sicker and had so many more symptoms than when I was pregnant with Levi, but I know every pregnancy is different, regardless of the sex of the baby. We would be happy with either a boy or a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment