Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rolling over

Levi rolled over for the first time this evening!! Unfortunately Jason is in South Carolina for a business trip so he wasn't here to see it. He will see it tomorrow though, and I'm so excited for it! Levi had help twice then did it completely by himself twice, and it was such a strange feeling that I had. I felt so proud, even though I had nothing to do with it. I guess that is what it feels like to be a parent, and what it feels like to be proud of your kids. I loved it. It is so fun to see him reach all his milestones. I know I am not supposed to wish away any of his stages, because he won't be little forever, but it is so much fun seeing him grow and change so much. Hopefully I can get some pictures of him rolling so I can show him off :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment