Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New hobby

Just a quick job search update- still nothing. I have another interview today that I am extremely excited about, but I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up. We will see what happens.

So, my new hobby is painting. I did my first one in a class in college (art for kids or something like that) and gave it to my sister. Then, this Christmas I made one that kinda matched it for her. She wanted to learn how to do it so that's when we made the one for the kids. She branched out and made one for herself but I designed it for her. I just finished my first one for someone that isn't my sister, lol, and it turned out so cute! I love doing these and they are relatively quick and easy to make, so it's a doable hobby. Anyway, here they are!


The very first one I made in that art class.


The matching one.


The one I did for Jordan.


The one Lauren made for Shelby. This was her very first one to paint, I think she did great!


The one my sister made for herself.


The one for a cousin's baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment