Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer happenings

So far this summer has been pretty relaxing. I have played golf a couple of times, including this morning. I played awesome on Friday. I didn't play so well today, but it was still fun.

Another exciting thing that has happened recently is we bought a car! We don't own it yet, but supposedly it will be in tomorrow. I'm excited to get it asap. We kinda were thrown off guard when we went to test drive cars on Saturday and we were almost forced to buy one. Thankfully it was the one we wanted and were going to buy anyway, but they gave us a trade-in deal we couldn't refuse. They said the car wouldn't be in for 7-18 days, but when we called yesterday to get some clarification on some things and the sales manager told us it was already in route. I'm trying not to get my hopes up about it coming in today, but I can't help it.

Anyway, tomorrow is tutoring and hopefully getting my car, if it doesn't come in today. It's so flippin' hot today that I don't want to do anything. Blah, I guess I'll go take a shower. Have a great week and stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment